TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login for the Web
- Before You Start
- Step 1: Facebook developer account check
- Step 2: Facebook developer account creation.
- Step 3: Create your first Facebook App
- Step 4: Create a New App ID:
- Step 5: Facebook Login setup
- Step 6: Select App platform as Web
- Step 7: Set your site URL to insert website information.
- Step 8: Select Basic settings
- Step 10: Adding platform
- Step 11: Set the Website URL address
- Step 12: Valid OAuth Redirect URLs setup
- Step 13: App URL basic settings with credentials.
Facebook Login for the Web
Before You Start
You will need:
1: Facebook developer account check
Check if your account is a Facebook developer account or not.
Your page will have the status as marked on the below image if your account is not a Facebook developer account
Your page will have the status as marked on the below image if your account is a Facebook developer account.
2: Facebook developer account creation.
Register account as a developer account, Skip this if the account is already registered as a Facebook developer.
Click on the "Developer" option
Step 3: Create your first Facebook App
skip this step if your account is already a Facebook developer account.
Step 4: Create a New App ID:
- Set the Display Name of your first application.
- Enter your contact E-mail.
5: Facebook Login setup
Navigate to the Facebook Login page and press the "SetUp" button.
Step 6: Select App platform as Web
Select "Web" from displayed platforms.
Step 7: Set your site URL to insert website information.
Navigate to the site URL and enter https://captivecloud.ray.life and click "Save".
8: Select Basic settings
Go to the Settings and choose Basic.
Enter https://captivecloud.ray.life in the App domains field.
10: Adding platform
Once you've filled up all the necessary fields, navigate to the bottom of this page, press the Add Platform button to move to the next step.
Select the Website from the list. If it is Disabled then press the Cancel button.
11: Set the Website URL address
Set the website URL address in the Site URL field and press the Save Changes button.
12: Valid OAuth Redirect URLs setup
Navigate to Facebook Login section and press Settings.
Enter https://captivecloud.ray.life/portal in Valid OAuth Redirect URLs and Press Save Changes button.
13: App URL basic settings with credentials.
Go to Settings > Basic.
You can find the App ID and App secret fields which will be required for Captive portal.
Copy App ID and paste it to Create Portal => Facebook App ID and press the Save button.